TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The company :
Name: K.B. FASHION KATARZYNA BOZEK, TERESA BOZEK S.C.
Address: Jednosci 26/2 , 65-018 Zielona Gora
Phone Number: 0048 609 801 724
Taxpayer Identification Number: 9291959805
2. Our Products
All of our products are handmade with the utmost care. They are designed and made in our studio. Due to the specificity of production, the individual models may differ slightly from those shown in the picture. There may be slight variations that should be considered part of the unique character of your custom-made piece.
Prices quoted on the website www.bozka.co.uk exclude delivery costs.
4. Placing an order
A. Online shopping by adding product/products to your shopping cart
- Register or make a purchase without registration or sign in to your account (if you already registered at www.bozka.co.uk)
- You have to accept terms & conditions
- Choose the shipping option
- Choose the form of payment
- Confirm your order
- A copy of the confirmation is sent to your e-mail
B. Sending an e-mail
- Make an order giving a link to the product
- Send us the shipping data along with a phone number
- In return, you receive the confirmation e-mail with a summary of the order.
Your order will not be processed until payment has cleared. If no payment has been received within 7 days, your order can be cancelled.
Ordering a custom-made product
C. Online shopping by adding product/products to your shopping cart – If your order includes only a change of color, change of the way of fixing or the size – please place an order as in 4A step.
- Write the changes you want to make in the comments, i.e. black color,
- If such an order is not possible, we will contact you by e-mail and inform you about that or we will offer another solution. We want you to be delighted with your new headpiece.
D. Sending an e-mail
- Send us some helpful pictures and information, we can set up your individual order together
- after submitting
5. Forms of payment
a. CREDIT CARDS
THE SHIPPING PRICES GIVEN ARE APPROXIMATE
A SMALL DIFFERENCE IN THE PRICE, RESULTS FROM A VARIABLE CURRENCY COURSE
All products in our store are shipped from Poland via:
1. PL Mail (5-8 working days)
UK, Ireland, US, Europe- 8£
The time is not guarantee.
2. DPD Courier (3-6 working days)
14 working days is guarantee time
DPD EXPRESS (2-5 working days)
14 working days is guarantee time
REST OF THE WORLD
Please ask about cost of shipping to your country
7. Delivery time
The total delivery time = realization time + delivery time
Next to each product there is an information about its realization time. In case of products not available in the store or custom-made, we will inform you about the total delivery time. It can last 5-14 working days + delivery time.
The delivery time depends on the shipping option - see section 6.
8. The returns policy
- The withdrawal must be made within 14 days from the receipt of goods. Simply send us (email@example.com) your request for return along with your bank account data.
- The return of the goods must be made immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of sending the request for return. Please include the e-mail and telephone number information in the parcel - not always the courier / postal label is readable.
- Items should be returned within 28 days in total from receipt of goods.
- Please return the product with the original packaging.
- RETURN ADDRESS: Lukasz Bajor, 89 Roman Way Caerleon NP18 3DY Newport
- RETURNS EXCEPTIONS:
a) products with the characteristics specified by the consumer in his order or closely related to his person i.e. individual order, change of color, change of the way of fixing the product, change of the size and length of the veil etc.
b) products that have been altered "on their own" i.e. with a veil cut, with feathers added,
c) products with visible traces of use and / or without original labels ,
d) products where the refund request has been sent 14 days after receipt of goods,
e) products returned after 14 days from sending the statement / information about the willingness to return.
9.The refunds policy
6. You will be refunded for the purchased goods and delivery costs via the original payment method (to the indicated account number or PAYPAL) within 14 working days from the date you send your parcel back to us.
7. The cost of return is covered by the ordering party.
8. In case of return of one or more of the purchased items (but not all), we will refund the amount for the purchased item / items and the proportionate amount for the delivery cost (for example, if 2 items were purchased and 12 GBP was paid for the delivery, but the Buyer returns only one of them hence the Seller refunds for this product and the cost of delivery of one of them – i.e. 12 GBP : 2 products = 6 GBP).
9. Standard shipping costs are refunded.
10. In the event of withdrawal, the contract is considered not concluded and the consumer is exempt from all obligations. What the parties rendered, has to be returned unchanged.
1. The Seller undertakes to provide the Customer with goods free from defects. In the case of finding a defect in the Goods, the Customer may request repair of the Goods, exchange of the Goods for free from defects, lowering the price of the Goods or withdraw from the sales contract.
2. If you find a product defect, please inform us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The complaint should contain your data, description of the defect, photos of the defect, the date of its creation and your ruling.
We will try to solve the problem by e-mail as soon as possible, no later than within 14 days.
3. If such a method of handling the complaint is not possible, the Buyer will be obliged to return the purchased goods to the following address:
Ruczjowa 16b / 3
65-153 Zielona Gora
4. The complaint will be considered within 14 days of receipt of the goods. No response from the Seller after the expiry of the term indicated in the previous sentence results in the complaint being considered justified.
5. The Seller is liable under the warranty if the defect was found before the expiry of 2 years from the date of delivery of the Product to the Customer.
We use your personal information to fulfill your order, and your email address to send you updates in reference to the status/progress of your order
Placing an order through our online store does not subscribe you to our newsletter. If you would like to receive news from our store or special offers available, please subscribe to our newsletter.
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways - when you do any of these::
- Set up an account
• Place an order
• Enter any competition, promotion or prize draw
• Upload an image or comment
• Sign up for our newsletter
• Fill out any forms
• Correspond with us, whether by phone, email or chat facility
Then, we may collect your personal information, including:
• Date of birth
• Email address
• Phone/ mobile number
• Technical information about how you access and use our websites, including your IP address browser type and operating system. For further information about the use of your IP address and technical information please see our cookies policy.
‘Personal information’ means any information relating to an individual, which can identify them – either directly or indirectly. It can refer, amongst other things, to an identification number, or to one or more specific identifying pieces of information, such as an address or date of birth.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service
- To let you know about your orders
- To update our records and generally maintain your account with us
- To keep a record of when and why you contact us and to keep your contact details up-to-date
- For our statistical or survey purposes – so we can improve our websites and their services to you
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our sites. Also to enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
- To process your application when you enter a competition promotion or prize draw. (If there are other purposes specific to that competition promotion or prize draw, these will be explained in the applicable Competition Terms & Conditions)
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to our service providers who operate elements of our service and process data on our behalf. These may include businesses who provide technology services such as hosting for our servers and email distribution, and business partners who provide delivery fulfilment services. Where such disclosures are made, this will be under contractual arrangements with us and carried out in accordance with the requirements of UK and Polish data protection laws.
We will also disclose any of your personal information to any third party where we are under a duty to do so in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or protect any of our rights, property or safety (or those of our customers).
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies. Please check these websites’ privacy policies before you submit any personal information to them.
Cookies are small files that are downloaded onto your computer, mobile, or other device when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise your device. They help your browser to navigate through the website by allowing you to sign in automatically and by remembering settings you selected during earlier visits (among other functions). Cookies don’t harm your computer or device.
Cookies help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our websites. They allow you to make full use of our online shopping and personalised features.
- For essential technical reasons – such as keeping track of your current shopping session and enabling you to pay for your products in checkout
- To distinguish you from other website users. This helps us to:
- remember you when you return and to personalise our website to you, such as saving your bag or remembering what you last viewed or searched for.
- target advertising towards you based on what you like and what you view and search for
- To collect statistical and analytical information about how visitors use our websites – so we can improve the way our sites work and to measure the success of our competitions and campaigns
- To enable us to fulfil our contractual obligations to third parties – for example to pay a partner if you’ve made a purchase on one of our websites by following a link from their website.
- Disable cookies on your computer or device
- Delete New Look cookies after you’ve visited one of our sites
- Use your browser’s anonymous setting (called ‘Incognito’ in Chrome, ‘InPrivate’ for Internet Explorer, ‘Private Browsing’ in Firefox and Safari)